Security Officer (Full-time)
Asset Overwatch is an innovative growth stage company in the integrated security services sector. A venture capital backed entity, we’re tech-enabling a centuries old services industry by combining video surveillance technologies, mobile services, on-site services, and state of the art reporting technologies and processes to provide our commercial and real estate customers the safe and secure environments they desire. We’re a fast growing business with a vibrant, merit based, culture and dedicated to being the next generation of tech-enabled security services that customers need in today’s environment.
Asset Overwatch’s Officers use a proven community-policing patrol model to provide both a proactive and reactive approach to crime prevention. We work with residents and owners within the multi-family and commercial real estate sector to identify security concerns for their communities and develop effective strategies to help mitigate threats.
The Asset Overwatch Officer’s basic duties and responsibilities are as dictated below to include protecting persons and property in a fixed location or roving patrol. All duties listed below are minimum requirements.
- Area Checks – officers perform foot patrols inside and outside the property to make sure all doors are closed and locked, and the buildings and exterior premises are void of any suspicious activity. All post orders apply.
- Employee Interaction – upon arrival for duty, the officer ensures that Asset Overwatch presence is known by the customer/s. Customer Service is key to our success.
- Situational Awareness – the officer maintains a fixed post on foot or in a personal vehicle in an area where all entrance and exit points are visible, so the officer can stop trespassing and loitering.
- Reporting – officer must report detailed information about what was seen and heard. This duty is imperative as this is the means by which the customer receives from Asset Overwatch the assurance that the property was secured on a particular day at a particular time. The Operations Manual includes specific details on how to write clear and accurate Activity Reports. Please review the company policy on Report Writing.
- Lighting and Security Assessments – during patrols officers provide lighting and security assessments as required. These consist of notifying the customers via reports of lights that are out and any other potential areas where a breach of security is present. Examples include identifying places where there is no fence, a hole in a fence, overgrown trees or bushes for hiding criminal activity.
Valid Divers License
Obtain federal, state, and local security licensure
Clear criminal history and driving history
Smart Phone with Internet Connection
Pass a pre-employment drug screen
Complete a writing test
Pass the Asset Overwatch24-30 hour paid Field Training Program
Must be able to work overnights (6PM to 8AM) and weekends
What Our Clients Say
"It is without reservation that I can recommend Asset Overwatch Services. They have been a trusted business partner of mine for over a year. After the successes I experienced in one market, I brought Asset Overwatch Services into several of my other markets and saw an immediate improvement. Other key individuals within my company are also enlisting the help of Asset Overwatch Services and as a company, we are looking to broaden our relationship with them."
"Asset Overwatch Services has a good team of certified security officers of all grades and performs the work professionally and with devotion to secure the properties to our and our tenant’s satisfaction. They have helped in securing problem sites and reducing crime and issues."
"Asset Overwatch Services has been serving our property since August 2012, and we couldn’t be happier with the services they provide. We cycled through several security companies before we established a partnership with Asset Overwatch Services for a variety of reasons. It can be difficult to find a company that has accountability, effectiveness, and professionalism in their particular field …"